Since day one, the Dreamr Ecosystem ("Dreamr") has pursued a mission of leveraging advancements in global connection & technology to build products that make it more practical for anyone to pursue their biggest dreams and aspirations.
Inspired by our belief in the limitless potential of the human spirit, we are committed to building an ecosystem of digital tools and services that would support an individual's dreams through the various stages of its realization.
Alongside the introduction of DMR, we are releasing the first public version of our white paper for the community to review and discuss.
A Brief History
After years of research and development, we have concluded that the foundation of support for any dreamer is a supportive community of like-minded connections, that is both aware of and engaged with their ideas. This understanding led to the launch of Dreamr v1 - Phoenix on iOS and Android in September 2020, which included the following fundamental features:
- Dream Declarations
- Dream Connect
- The Giving Dreams Power rewards program
- End-to-end encrypted 1:1 messaging
To bring the Dreamr App to market during the height of the 2020 Covid-19 pandemic, we launched Charlie Rocket's Dream Machine Tour 20-21 and our Chief Dream Officer Charlie hit the road to help those affected most by lockdowns and inspire people to turn to their dreams even during dark times. The Dream Machine Tour quickly evolved into The Dream Machine Foundation, our 501(c)3 that now serves as The Dreamr Ecosystem's official non-profit arm.
In just the last six months, Dreamr has:
- Launched native mobile apps on iOS and Android
- Fostered a thriving community of over 20,000 dreamrs spending an average of over 8minutes per day in the dreamr app.
- Received over $1,000,000 USD in charitable contributions to The Dream Machine Foundation / Tour.
- Landed partnerships with major brands like Hasbro, NERF, The Y, Boys & Girls Club, and collaborated with celebrities and athletes like Steve Harvey and Bam Adebayo from the Miami Heat.
- Gave away thousands of Hasbro toys and games to families in need across the nation during the 2020 holiday season
- Generated over 100M views across social media channels from Dream Machine Tour content (in the last 60 days!)
- Crowdfunded and built several computer labs and music studios for local communities, including two official "Dreamr Labs" in partnership with The Y in Las Vegas, NV.
- Landed several high profile brand, celebrity, and athlete partnerships with The Dream Machine Tour '20-21; including Hasbro, NERF, and The Y.
- Partnered with renowned blockchain advisory firm Delchain to bring its blockchain focused products, including the DMR token, to market.
We live in an ever-changing world where old concepts are continually being challenged by new evolutions. Dreamr now stands at a critical crossroads, in one direction the alluring "path to billions" of big VC funding, scale at all costs, and profit above all else (especially privacy). In the other direction, the independent but unproven path, which we know is true to the spirit of our dreams and the magic of infinite possibilities.
As a self-declared agent of social change, Dreamr feels it is time to put respect on an unspoken truth about social platforms:
Social platforms are extremely valuable because of one reason only; the people who use them.
A platform's user base being its most valuable asset is not a revelation to the multi-billion dollar conglomerates that publish our favorite "free and fun" social apps of today. They currently find all of their value in the users they serve, more specifically user data; which is mined, categorized, stored, modeled for predictability, and sold to the highest bidder down to the millisecond.
Occasionally, a profoundly different experience can be born from a simple change in perspective. For example;
what if, instead of building things to extract value from our most valuable asset, we built ethical things designed to appreciate the value of our most valuable asset?
As we mentioned above, building a supportive community is one of the foundational steps to achieving any dream. In the broader view of the Dreamr mission (Dreamr's dream, if you will), it is natural that we see the Dreamr community as the foundation to the success of Dreamr itself.
Presenting DMR (ERC-20)
With the introduction of DMR, Dreamr is taking a stand for community-led governance and collaborative community development, while simultaneously charting a path towards self-sustainability without sacrificing the core values of its community.
Platform governance is the keystone feature of the DMR platform token, and this announcement officially establishes a Dreamr technology roadmap with our target destination being a fully decentralized ecosystem comprised of communications, networking, and financial tools – all designed for the self actualization of one's goals and dreams.
We strongly feel this vision can only be accomplished if accompanied by thoughtful involvement from a diverse and dedicated community of users, stakeholders, and contributors which will actively guide the Dreamr ecosystem towards its full potential.
Once 15% of the total DMR supply is distributed to community members on the Dreamr platform through the GDP Rewards program, the tokens will assume their voting utility in Dreamr platform governance, with a 120 day grace period for the team to implement any final changes in preparation for its activation.
1% of the total DMR supply, either owned or achieved through delegation of votes to verified delegates, will be required to submit proposals for a DMR Governance vote.
DMR Tokens are now made present inside the Dreamr App with the release of today's app update. Users can earn DMR Credits by achieving milestones and unlocking different Tiers within the GDP Rewards program.
In addition to platform governance, there are additional benefits to holding DMR in your Dreamr app account. We will soon be unveiling Dreamr+, a premium set of in-app features for token holders that enhance the Dreamr experience and increase the ripple effect of positive actions a user takes on the network. Please reference the Dreamr white paper for more details.
- 33% of DMR will be allocated to the Dreamr community and distributed through the Giving Dreams Power rewards program, with distribution being overseen by The Dream Machine Foundation.
- Roughly 8%~ of the 33% allocated to the community will be distributed to past Dreamr users who declared their dream on the Dreamr app prior to midnight UTC on April 6th, 2021.
800 DMR will be claimable by 22,101 Dreamr accounts and will be subject to a brief lockup period, allowing the Dreamr Labs team to list DMR on exchanges and establish liquidity in secondary markets before distribution.
- 42.5%~ will remain in the Dreamr Operations Treasury, with a 2 year vesting period, to allow room for the Dreamr ecosystem to fund its operations in the short term and incentivize developer participation in the ecosystem's further development.
- The allocations to the Dreamr team, early investors, advisors, and brand ambassadors will be subject to the same 2-year vesting period.
DMR Token Generation Details
The DMR token smart contract and governance protocols are currently being tested and audited, and will be deployed to the Ethereum main-net soon. Users can earn DMR now through GDP Rewards, you will notice them listed as DMR Credits. Credits will be replaced with DMR Tokens 1:1 upon the official mint.
The Dreamr Executive Team (Chris Adams, Ashish Bagrecha, and Charlie Jabaley) will host an official AMA in the official Dreamr Telegram Group on April 16th, time TBA, where we hope to answer any and all questions you may have about The Dreamr Ecosystem and DMR Governance.
Get involved & dream with us:
- Join the Dreamr Community Telegram
- Follow us on Instagram & Twitter
- Subscribe to the Dreamr blog
- Download the Dreamr mobile app and start pursuing your biggest dreams today.
The Dreamr Ecosystem ("Dreamr") encompasses a conglomerati of organizations working harmoniously to build innovative products and produce top-quality content around the core premises of; the psychology of goal achievement, unity over separation, and leveraging technology to make practical the pursuit of one's dreams. Dreamr comprises a digital platform, the Dreamr app, as well as physical components like The Dream Machine Tour, which leverage the app's community to produce real world events and media. Dreamr has a core philosophy of delivering its community value first, and utilizes giving back as a practical model to create value through its philanthropic arm, The Dream Machine Foundation.
Legal Disclaimers 🔥
*Solely the Bahamas sister company Dreamr Labs Ltd. has engaged Delchain and is in the transactional process described herein above. For any questions about the org structure please reference the dreamr white paper.
We have made forward-looking statements in this blog, that are based on our management’s beliefs and assumptions and on information currently available to our management. Forward-looking statements include the information concerning our vision, and engage solely the Bahamas entity Dreamr Labs Ltd. and it is impossible to assume future results of operations, business strategies, financing plans, competitive position, industry environment, potential growth opportunities, the effects of future regulation, and the effects of competition. Forward-looking statements include all statements that are not historical facts and can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as the words “believe,” “expect,” “anticipate,” “intend,” “plan,” “estimate” or similar expressions. These statements are only predictions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, including the risks of total failure and loss of any of our investments and is to be discussed directly with management and receive legally signed PPM or Memorandum to asses the reality of our group.
Although we believe that the expectations reflected in our forward-looking statements are reasonable, we cannot guarantee future results, events, levels of activity, performance or achievement. We also want to make sure that the Bahamas entity is clearly identified as a separated entity from Dreamr Inc, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Have What You Choose LLC, Dreamr Inc’s majority holder. We are not under any obligation to update any of the forward-looking statements after the date of this post to conform these statements to actual results, unless required by law.