Today marks the beginning of a new era in our long-term commitment to building real value for the dreamr community.
March 17th, 2021 - Las Vegas, NV
We are thrilled to announce that following a very successful run in 2020 with the dreamr sponsored Charlie Rocket's Dream Machine Tour, we have formed a strategic alliance with The Dream Machine Foundation, a Nevada 501(c)3, to serve as the official non-profit arm of The Dreamr Ecosystem indefinitely.
Below is a brief recap of what The Dream Machine Foundation has accomplished on the The Dream Machine Tour 2020-21, so far:
- Registered official 501(c)3 in Nevada.
- Raised over $1,000,000 from individuals and corporations to support the tour and help people & communities adversely affected by the covid-19 pandemic.
- $450,000 in direct support from Hasbro plus thousands of toys and games that we were able to distribute during the 2020 Holiday season, which helped over 500 families receive gifts this Christmas all across the United States.
- Made several dreams come true from across the country, creating amazing original content along the way.
- Collaborations with celebrities such as Steve Harvey and Bam Adebayo from the Miami Heat.
- Saved 6 families from eviction
- Gave away 5 new cars
- Over 500 random acts of kindness
- Raised funds, built out, and donated a music studio in Watts, CA and a technology lab in Milwaukee, WI to partner charities for community kids and teens to utilize.
- Crowdfunded $25,000, built and donated the first official "Dreamr Lab" in Las Vegas with an ongoing partnership with The Y to provide digital creative resources for the Las Vegas community.
- Generated over 100 Million views across social media platforms
As the official non-profit arm of The Dreamr Ecosystem, The Dream Machine Foundation will house the following dreamr give-back initiatives:
- The Change Fund - dreamr's self-replenishing dreams-come-true fund, The Change Fund will be used to fund crowdfunding campaigns originated on the dreamr platform, and to help make user dreams come true. When The Change Fund is utilized to help a dream, The Dream Machine Foundation will be tasked with documenting the process and creating original content for its living archive of work. This is the speciality of The Dream Machine Foundation & Tour, and we intend to interweave the two as much as possible.
- The Dreamr Community Treasury - 33% of Dreamr Platform Governance Tokens will be allocated to the dreamr community (the users) and will be distributed through the GDP Rewards program within the dreamr apps. The foundation will steward the responsibility of distributing these tokens to users over time and manage the token distribution through the rewards program. More details will be released on this initiative soon.
Charlie Jabaley, founder and CEO of The Dream Machine Foundation, will continue to serve in his role as Dreamr Inc.'s Spokesperson and Chief Dream Officer.
Chris Adams, co-founder and CEO of Dreamr, Inc., is joining the board of the The Dream Machine Foundation and will serve as Vice President.
The primary function of The Dream Machine Foundation within the dreamr ecosystem is to create value for members of the dreamr community. Today marks the beginning of a new era in our long-term commitment to build real value for the dreamr community.
p.s. Have any questions? Join our telegram community chat to communicate directly with the dreamr team and engage in discussion with other dreamr community members.