As the officer in charge of training for a specialized command, he spearheaded the creation of a directorate that fused physical, mental, and emotional disciplines. He led his small team to create the first-ever “Mind Gym” that helped special operators train their brains to perform faster, longer, and better in all environments—especially high-stress ones. Rich is also the author of "The Attributes," 25 Hidden Drivers of Optimal Performance.
Since his retirement in early 2017, Diviney has worked as a speaker, facilitator, and consultant with the Chapman & Co. Leadership Institute and Simon Sinek Inc.
WATCH THE EPISODE BELOW!
In this episode, Rich talks about his very first dream, his ongoing dreams, accomplishments but more importantly, the journey of becoming a Navy SEAL Commander and how he maintained his dream through humility and embracing the journey through good, but more importantly the bad.
WHAT WE DISCUSS:
- How Rich maintained his dream of being a Navy SEAL, under high stress and pressure for over 20 years
- Why finding those people that are better than you, modeling them and surrounding yourself with them is the best thing you can do
- What is the one thing Rich learned along his path to his Dreams and why you have to love the journey
- The 5 Key Attributes to become a successful dreamer
- What is Rich's next big dream?
- and much more!
If you liked this episode, please leave us a review here (apple, google play & spotify) - even a few words or one sentence helps! Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram and tag us @dreamr.app so we can repost and thank you personally!
Listen to the episode on over 7 different platforms HERE!
CONNECT WITH RICH
- Instagram - @RICH_DIVINEY & @THEATTRIBUTES
- Get Rich's Book "The Attributes - 25 Hidden Drivers for Optimal Performance.
CONNECT WITH DREAMR & DOWNLOAD THE APP!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM! - @DREAMR.APP
JOIN THE DREAMR COMMUNITY TELEGRAM!
DOWNLOAD THE DREAMR APP AND DECLARE YOUR DREAMS, CONNECT WITH OTHERS AND GET STEPS CLOSER TO YOUR DREAMS HERE!!!